We are excited to announce a new online video training program entitled The Reid Technique for Pre-Employment Interviewing Strategies. The program includes a 20-page Study Guide and an optional exam that you can take to earn 1.5 hours of Continuing Professional Education. Once you purchase the program you have unlimited access to it for 30 days. Here are the details:
In this new online video training program, we discuss a variety of strategies to enhance your skills conducting a pre-employment interview, including, how to:
• Properly phrase interview questions
• Recognize when an applicant is withholding or fabricating relevant information
• Develop truthful information when the candidate initially tried to conceal it
• Assess the overall integrity and trustworthiness of the candidate
The skills that you will learn will substantially increase your ability to identify high risk job applicants before they become employees.
In this program we detail how to:
• Use an Introductory Statement to create an environment conducive to truth telling
• Develop a list of questions that will be asked of every applicant applying for the position
• Evaluate the applicant’s verbal and nonverbal behavior for indications of editing, withholding or fabricating relevant information
• Respond to the applicant’s behavior by asking the appropriate follow-up and clarification questions
Click here for additional information.
We also have two other online video training programs: The Reid Technique for Patrol Officers and The Reid Technique for Telephone Investigative Interviews.
Click Here For More Information